1099-G Tax Form

Feb 06, 2006

As I was waiting patiently for all of my W-2’s to arrive so I could finish my taxes for 2006, I received a new form from the Missouri Department of Revenue called a 1099-G. Basically this is a form for you to claim your state tax refund from the previous year as income this year. For more information and to better understand the 1099-G you can go to the following web page
: Missouri Department of Revenue